SchoolTool Parent Portal
Parent Portal is now available to our all parents/legal guardians of students in Grades 5 through 12.
SchoolTool is the School District's Student Management Program. Parent Portal provides a web based solution for parents/legal guardians to view their children's academic records.
Information available in Parent Portal include:
- Class Schedules
- Contact Information
- Email to Teachers
Registration for a parent portal account requires a valid email address and a completed Parent Portal Registration Form.
Steps to Register for Parent Portal:
- Download the Parent Portal Registration Form, or pick up a form in the main office at the High School or Middle School.
- Bring the completed Registration Form to your school’s main office or send it to us in the mail.
- Once your information has been verified and your account created (please allow up to 7 days for processing), you will receive a password to access your account sent to your registered email address.
- Download the Parent Portal User Guide for directions on accessing your student’s information.
- Login to the Parent Portal webpage.
*NOTE: You only need to complete one application to view all children registered in your care.
Contact your Main Office with any questions.
Spencer-Van Etten High School
16 Dartts Crossroad, Spencer, NY 14883
High School Phone: 607.589.7140
Spencer-Van Etten Middle School
1 Center Street, Spencer, NY 14883
Middle School Phone: 607.589.7120