Documents can be printed or you can call the District Office at (607) 589-3059.
When all forms are complete with required documents listed below, call (607) 589-3059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to return registration paperwork.
Parent/Guardian must complete each the following forms: (Click documents to print)
_____ Registration Form for 2021-2022 School Year
_____ Health Registration Form
_____ Home Language Questionnaire
_____ Transportation Request
Parent/Guardian must supply the following documents before registration forms will be accepted:
_____ Proof of Residency - 2 forms required (see examples below)
_____ Birth Certificate
_____ Immunization Records
_____ Court Order (if applicable)
We accept any 2 of the following forms of Proof of Residency:
- Driver's license or state ID with photo and current address within district
- Bank contact or mortgage agreement showing purchase of home with name and address
- Most recent utility bill (NYSEG, phone, cable, fuel delivery)
- Signed rent or lease agreement. If the purchase of a home is in progress, we will temporarily accept a letter from a realtor with confirmed closing date or purchase of a home in the district, with no contingencies, such as a sale being contingent on selling another home.
* If the child's parents are not residing together, we require custody papers stating which parent has physical and legal custody and any other legal decisions regarding the child.
Must complete Non-Resident Admission Application and registration form.
After review and decision by Building Administrator and Superintendent, parent will be informed of decision. All remaining forms must be completed prior to enrollment.
Non-Resident Students will be charged tuition.
Home School Information:
Letter of intent for Home Schooling can be sent to 16 Dartts Crossroad, Spencer, NY 14883 or email email@example.com. Please include student(s) name, date of birth and grade.