CPSE Registration

* Parents or Guardian: When registration forms below are complete,
please call the District Office at (607) 589-7101 to set up an appointment.

Does the student live in our District (yes or no)?
If yes, proof of residency required. If no, see Non-Resident Student below. 

Two forms of proof of residency within the district. We accept the following forms of proof:

  • Driver's license or state ID with photo and current address with in district

  • Bank contract or mortgage agreement showing purchase of home with name and address

  • Most recent utility bill (NYSEG, phone, cable)

  • Currently active bank statement or pay stub (you may black out account and salary information) showing name and address

  • Signed rent or lease agreement. If the purchase of a home is in progress, we will temporarily accept a letter from a realtor with confirmed closing date of the purchase of a home in the district, with no contingencies such as sale being contingent on selling another home.

If the child's parents are not residing together, we require custody papers stating which parent has physical and legal custody and any other legal decisions regarding the child. 

Resident Student:
Parent/Guardian must supply the following documents before registration forms will be accepted:
_____ Proof of Residency (see above examples)
_____ Birth Certificate
_____ Immunization Records
_____ Court Order (if applicable)

Must complete each the following (please click below to access the documents):
_____ Registration Form
_____ Health Registration Form
_____ Home Language Questionnaire


Non Resident Student:

Must complete Non Resident Admission Application and registration form
After review and decision by building administrator and superintendent, parent will be informed of decision. All remaining forms must be completed prior to enrollment.
Non-Resident Students will be charged tuition.