What Is Schoology?
Teachers use Schoology to post their classroom materials online;
provide a safe forum for students to discuss their ideas and collaborate on projects;
and to assign and collect homework electronically.
It helps students stay organized and it keeps the class connected.
Makes it easy for parents to stay involved in their children’s education.
A Schoology Parent Account gives you access to:
• The classes your child is enrolled in.
• Your child’s upcoming assignments.
• School and class announcements.
Schoology makes it easy for parents to stay involved in their children’s education.
*Parents - please reach out to your child's teacher for the Access Code for Schoology.
Once you have the Access Code for your Child's Schoology Account, you're ready to sign-up:
1. Go to Learning Management System | LMS | Schoology (click to the right)
2. In the upper right corner, choose "sign up" and "parent"
3. Enter the Access Code for your child. **Each child has a separate Access Code.
4. Enter parent information and click "register"